Contrary to popular belief, you can easily AND inexpensively get a divorce without an attorney in the USA and Canada. If you want to know the service I recommend right now, click here. Otherwise, compare 2 popular divorce services here.
I’ve scoured the Internet reviewing Online divorce services, and this post tells you the service I recommend over all services. Keep reading to learn why.
Why get a divorce without an attorney?
- Cost: Hiring a lawyer for your divorce will cost you $200 or more per hour. The cost can easily escalate to $4,000 or more. Getting a divorce without an attorney can cost as little as $250 plus court filing fees.
- Speed: When you get lawyers involved, it can take much, much longer to process the paperwork. Lawyers are busy and if you get talked into contesting any part of your divorce, then the battle-ground is drawn and the process can take years.
That said, if you and your spouse don’t agree on all aspects of your split such as assets and/or custody, then you should talk to an attorney. However, if you do agree on all aspects of your divorce, then there is no reason to spend thousands of dollars on a divorce lawyer. Instead, use an online service that will step you along with the forms and instructions for processing your divorce – no matter in which state you live.
The service I recommend for getting a divorce without an attorney is CompleteCase. CompleteCase has over 250,000 satisfied users to date. That’s quite a track record. Click here to visit CompleteCase.com.
Here’s what you get and how it works with CompleteCase.
The cost is only $249. Note your court filing fees are in addition to that cost. But here’s what you get:
- You provide the details of your situation, including the state in which you live.
- Easy: Once you answer the necessary questions, your divorce forms are generated for you. It’s pretty fast.
- The forms are up-to-date. Note that CompleteCase is not just a form warehouse. You get the guidance you need to get it right the first time.
- Support: if you have questions you can call or e-mail them for guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Legal Advice: If you need legal advice, they’ll get you in contact with a lawyer in your state with Live Lawyer service.
- Changes: If you need to make changes to your forms – no problem – it’s done at no additional cost.
- Form Access: All your completed forms are saved in an account with CompleteCase for easy access Online access.
CompleteCase is widely recognized as a leader for getting a divorce without an attorney. They’ve been profiled by international, national, and local media sources such as:
Read these stories now! (click In the News under “Company” at the top)
If that’s not enough accolades – check out some CompleteCase testimonials from very satisfied customers:
- “Your service was the easiest that I have ever had to deal with. I would definitely recommend you to friends and family who would ever go through this.” - Eric, California
- “I am so glad that I found completecase.com! It’s great to have an option like this when dealing with an amicable, uncomplicated divorce – no need for attorneys when there’s nothing to hash out.” – Andrea, Texas
- “I felt comfortable in the privacy of my home for answering the questions. It is a difficult time and it was helpful to do it this way.” - Thomas, Pennsylvania
- “I have been trying for months to get my divorce final, but could never figure out how to fill out the proper forms. Thank you so much for making the process so much easier.” – Larry, Ontario
Who shouldn’t use CompleteCase for a divorce?
If you and your spouse can’t agree to the terms of your divorce then CompleteCase is not for you. Other than that, save thousands of dollars on your divorce by getting a divorce without an attorney using CompleteCase.
What I really like about CompleteCase is it is not a form warehouse. What I mean by a form warehouse is you aren’t buying blank “boilerplate” forms that are nearly impossible to fill out. With CompleteCase you get what the name implies – a complete case. You get the guidance you need so that your divorce forms and paperwork gets done right – no matter which state or province you live in.
End of this get a divorce without an attorney post.